Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Acute Grill Smoke Damage


A small grill fire caused acute smoke damage at this North Arlington grill. Their local SERVPRO of North Arlington stepped in and restored their grill to its or... READ MORE



Texas Homeowners Damaged Vents


When this Texas Homeowner's vents were suffering from smoke damage. They called their local SERVPRO of North Arlington to restore and clean their vents. Because... READ MORE



Board Up Before And After


This home had a fire in the master bedroom causing firefighters to break the window in the room to stop the fire. In result to that SERVPRO of North Arlington w... READ MORE



Heavy Soot Damage in Bathroom


During the holidays is the worst time to have any type of damage occur at your home. For these homeowners it was a nightmare to come home to Christmas day to fi... READ MORE



Heavily Damaged Kitchen


Kitchen has suffered heavy soot damage. This kitchen had to be gutted so reconstruction could begin. SERVPRO of North Arlington provides 24-hour emergency servi... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This home had a very bad fire that was caused due to grease left on the stove. The soot was extremely heavy and it spread throughout the entire home. Our SERVPR... READ MORE