Photo Gallery

Illegal operations led to a very severe fire

Illegal operations led to a very severe fire

When the fire department responded to an apartment fire they were extremely surprised to find that the origin of the fire was due to illegal substances being made. Due to the severity of the fire our technician were required to wear full personal protective wear. It is our upmost responsibility to ensure that in any job performed our technicians are also kept safe.

MOLD...

MOLD...

SERVPRO North Arlington performed mold remediation in the crawlspace as well as 3 rooms in the home. Incorrectly installed plumbing caused mold to begin to form underneath and inside the home.

Damage from Hurricane Harvey

Damage from Hurricane Harvey

When Hurricane Harvey hit the Houston area some homes were more fortunate then others. Unfortunately this home was a home that had 5 feet of water throughout the entire house. The elderly homeowner luckily was removed from the property before the flooding begun.

Walking into debris

Walking into debris

When we arrived at this home the homeowner had begun removing contents and debris from his home. Once the technicians arrived we were able to relieve the homeowner to attends to his family. He was very grateful for the help.

Dry out

Dry out

SERVPRO North Arlington was called into this customers home after their contractor had already performed the demolition. We were able to dry out all the wood studs to allow the contractor to start putting their home back together after Hurricane Harvey came knocking.

Dry out

Dry out

SERVPRO North Arlington was called into this customers home after their contractor had already performed the demolition. We were able to dry out all the wood studs to allow the contractor to start putting their home back together after Hurricane Harvey came knocking.

Demolition due to the storm

Demolition due to the storm

August and September were very busy months for mitigation company's in Texas. SERVPRO of North Arlington was stationed in Houston for 4 weeks assisting the hurricane victims. During times of crisis our franchise's goal is to help ease the stress as much possible for our customers.  

When your house that is up for sale has a water damage

When your house that is up for sale has a water damage

When selling a home the process of selling can be very stressful. These homeowners had to endure double the stress due to a water heater leak that caused water to migrate throughout their entire home. SERVPRO North Arlington was onsite with 45 minutes of receiving the loss and was able to remove all the excess water in the home.

Going a step further to ensure the job is done right!

Going a step further to ensure the job is done right!

During our initial inspection of the home the homeowner was very concerned because of the amount of contents in her home. SERVPRO North Arlington was there every step of the way to help in packing up the contents and removing it from the home. Once the contents was removed from the property we were able to begin the drying out process.

Containment placed  during a water damage

Containment placed during a water damage

Source originated in the attic. Plastic was placed once the falling drywall and insulation was removed to keep any residual debris from falling into the kitchen.

Water dripping from the ceiling?

Water dripping from the ceiling?

Homeowner noticed water coming down from her kitchen ceiling and immediately knew something wasn't right. The HVAC drain line broke causing water to leak through the drip pan, plywood, and drywall.

SERVPRO North Arlington was there within 30 minutes to help eliminate further damages.

Decontamination Chamber

Decontamination Chamber

Decontamination chambers are created at mold jobs to prevent cross contamination. A chamber is made by building a cube made of 2 layers fire retardant polyethylene sheeting.

If you suspect mold in your home call our office at 817-557-1447.

When a leak becomes a very big problem... MOLD

When a leak becomes a very big problem... MOLD

What began as a small leak that the homeowner thought was very minimal turned into mold. A leak repair ended up costing the homeowner over $10,000.00.

Please call us if in need of our services. 817-557-1447.

Mold Remediation- North Arlington

Mold Remediation- North Arlington

During mold remediation it is required that all contaminated materials be removed from the property in a sealed bagged.

If you are need of mold remediation services please contact SERVPRO of North Arlington at 817-557-1447

Heavy fire and soot damage

Heavy fire and soot damage

Soot spreads into every little crack and crease of a home. In this fire the soot was  very heavy and required a very deep cleaning. We were able to clean all the structure and contents within 4 days. The homeowner was very pleased with the outcome.  If you are in need of service please call our office at 817-557-1447.

When cooking goes bad!

When cooking goes bad!

Cooking for the family went bad for this customer. Unfortunately the homeowner left the grease to heat up a little too long and it cost him three months worth of renovations and clean up. SERVPRO North Arlington was there to help him along the way.  

Is there an unwanted odor in your place of employment?

Is there an unwanted odor in your place of employment?

Sometimes there are odors that the origin of it cannot be located. For those situations SERVPRO North Arlington has found that placing an Air Scrubber can help minimize the odor. After leaving the Air Scrubber for 4 days and then deodorizing the unit helped eliminate the odor.

When Mondays are Mondays!

When Mondays are Mondays!

Walking into your place of employment and seeing water all over the office is definitely not something anyone wants to deal with, and that was the case for our customer. Luckily, SERVPRO of North Arlington was here to help make a "Monday not so much a Monday".

If you are need of services please call us at 817-557-1447

When a fire causes havoc!

When a fire causes havoc!

Unfortunately a local business had a fire occur at it's loading dock causing a widespread water damage throughout their entire building. We were onsite within 30 minutes and were able to respond in a prompt matter to prevent the company's inventory to be damaged. Because majority of the fire occurred on the trucks outside the warehouse there was not much soot in the facility but there was plenty of water damage. Our technicians placed air movers, air scrubbers, hydroxyls, and dehumidifiers to dry out the structure.

No job is too big nor too small for us to handle!

No job is too big nor too small for us to handle!

Our local recreation center was in need of a company to come into their restrooms and provide a general cleaning to the walls, floors, partitions, toilets, and sinks. Our franchise was called to provide these services. The restrooms had not been deep cleaned in a while and we were more than happy to assist with the cleaning.  

Commercial Fire

Commercial Fire

We were called onsite to assist with a fire that occurred in the schools basement. Our franchise was able to restore the basement to preloss conditions and we were able to do it all before the school year began. Our customers were very please with the promptness and professionalism that our technicians provided.

SERVPRO of North Arlington is on it!

SERVPRO of North Arlington is on it!

We received a call that there was three floors affected in a commercial building at 8:15am, our technicians were onsite within 30 minutes.  A shower unit caused the water damage affecting thee floors.

Technicians prepared in their PPE

Technicians prepared in their PPE

Here at SERVPRO of North Arlington it is of great importance that our technicians are always kept safe. Hazmat suits are always used in a biohazard job to protect our technicians.